سرفصلهای دوره EPM
12ساعت کارگاه حضوری
- Introduction to Product Management
- The difference between B2B & B2C Product Management
- Roles & Responsibilities in product team
- User Research- B2B Users
- B2B Personas & Empathy Maps
- Product vs. Project vs. Service
- Enterprise Product Design
- Data Analytics & Product Design
- An overview of the most common terms and buzzwords that developers throw around daily.
- An entire module dedicated towards coding fundamentals. A prerequisite to the rest of the course.
- Learn about the different kinds of tests, including: unit testing, integration testing E2E testing, and quality
- Understand the fundamentals of how user interfaces (like browsers, and mobile devices) interact with servers.
- Using Git and GitHub, learn about how developers keep track of different versions of the application they’re building.
- Understand where and how all of our application data is stored.
- The best ways to make our application more performant.
- Go through an entire deployment process and the tools involved.
- A few things that are important to know, but don’t fit in any other module.
- We tie everything that we learned in previous modules into a real-world application.
35 ساعت ویدئو آموزشی
22 ساعت کلاس آنلاین با مدرسان
10 ساعت کارگاه (کارگروهی 6 نفره)
- Methods in Research & Analytics
- Market Research
- Market Segmentation
- Go to market strategy
- Product Market Fit
- How to obtain & Apply Domain Knowledge
- Collaboration Skills: Developing Others & Stakeholder Management
- Product Vision
- Product Strategy
- The Magic of Making MVPs & Development Process
- Enterprise Product Roadmaps
- OKRs, Measuring Success & KPIs
- Enterprise Pricing
- Fundamentals of Product Finance
- Product Cash Flow Management
- Going to Product Life Cycle & Portfolio Management
- Product Quality Management
- Growth Hacking in Theory
- Growth Hacking in Practice
- Advanced Growth Hacking
Soft Skills Theme
16 ساعت کارگاه آنلاین و حضوری
- Look at the methods for making accountability work.
- Discuss where our attempts to create accountability cause problems.
- Develop insight into the ambiguities which inevitably surround accountability.
- Learn techniques to enable candid conversations.
- Practice candid conversations.
- Appreciate how you can personally contribute to a culture of candor.
- Reflect on how well you know yourself.
- Consider how you relate to others at work.
- Determine how you can support others in increasing their emotional intelligence.
- Learn to expect conflict in a team and value it as a rich resource for creativity.
- Reflect on your own conflict management style and how it might be having an impact on your teams.
- Explore skills for successful conflict management, and discuss with your colleagues how you might apply them in your work.
- Improve your observation skills.
- Appreciate how you observe the world and interpret events.
- Understand how this impacts your managing.
- Understand what dialogue is and how it differs from other forms of communication.
- Practice specific behaviors that can help us move towards a more dialogue-based way of communicating.
- Consider ways of cultivating dialogue as a sustained organizational practice.
- Reflect on how you relate to others as their boss.
- Explore some classic managerial pitfalls in regard to influencing others.
- Determine how you can strengthen your influence by working on your competence and character.
- Understand the importance of going beyond formal work relationships towards more personalized, open ones.
- Appreciate that adaptive moves, not formal plans or solutions, may be the most effective in the face of complexity.
- Practice leading with humility while jointly exploring one of your own organizational issues.